Designing a white bedroom is a complex and responsible process that includes the choice of furniture, decor, and lighting. How to organize space for a good night’s sleep? Today we will tell you about current trends in the world of white bedroom designs.
1. Filling Home With Comfort. A white bedroom should not consist of the same surfaces. For example, an abundance of matte textures will give the room a trendy look, but it will take longer to do the cleaning. So it’s worth thinking about combinations of finishes.
French doors will give the room more air and enlarge the space. The ceiling plays almost a key role here: it visually expands the bedroom walls. Opt for a bed frame made of wood, leather, or plastic to reduce the number of fabrics that get dirty quickly.
2. Almost White Color Palette. When decorating and furnishing a white bedroom, it is better not to skimp and purchase quality furniture, as it will last longer. White is versatile and can fit into any space. You can choose a leather headboard or any other option. The only thing is that the choice should suit your taste.
The walls of this almost white bedroom are beautifully embellished with picture frame molding. The variety of textures sets the mood for the entire space. Kinesthetic people will be delighted!
3. Add Some Patterns. When choosing bedroom furniture, start by thinking about its shape. For example, geometrically complex pieces will enliven the space. Modern or trendy furniture will add sophistication to the room. It all depends on what effect you are trying to achieve.
As you can see, these bright white walls perfectly emphasize the general mood of the room. You can dilute such a monotonous atmosphere with a patterned rug or throw pillows.
4. All-White Bedroom Space. The choice of the color scheme depends on your preferences. A calm color solution is recommended for melancholic personalities, while bright colors may be suitable for highly enthusiastic people.
Let’s look at the example for the first case: the ceiling and walls, wardrobe and bed seem to dance a white dance. Natural light fills the room, and gray curtains add visual interest. Isn’t it an ideal option for a calm person?
5. Canopy Bed: Originality Or Mauvais Ton. The bedroom would not be complete without a bed. It is the focal point, the place where you rest. A comfortable one, even if you choose a four-poster bed, provides a night of sound sleep and allows you to gain strength.
The white furniture in the interior creates a feeling of lightness. Add light blue curtains as well as blue and white decor to create a cozy, romantic atmosphere.
6. Contemporary Bedroom Lighting Solution. This amazing master bedroom with crisp white walls has an absolutely gorgeous color palette. What can be said about wall sconces? They are symmetrically located on the bed frame and are easy to use. Especially if someone wants to read at night and someone else is already asleep, this solution is very convenient.
In a minimalist design, the bed itself becomes the centerpiece of the room. As we can see, it looks harmonious in this photo without coming to the foreground.
7. Neutral Shades. To make an all-white bedroom cozy and welcoming, decorate it with natural cotton textiles, wood, and exposed brick. Add bright colors with contrasting blankets, perhaps brown or blue, or bedspreads to make it original.
This white room design is uniquely comfortable and endlessly gentle, making it ideal for a zone of relaxation.
8. Pinch Of Christmas Spirit. It’s almost Christmas time! Not only classic winter decor but also ribbons, candles, and graphic prints are suitable for adorning the interior of your white bedroom. Most of all, you need to use pops of color and, of course, a little imagination.
This is one of the best white bedroom ideas: the wooden ceiling gives coziness, and the neat sleeping area looks comfortable even without a bed frame. How nice it will be to celebrate holidays in such a place!
9. White Bedroom In Loft Style. Loft style in the interior implies a minimum of decor, a lot of light, and a sense of comfort.
White hues and tones of hot cocoa are always highly appreciated by designers. They are ideal for white bedrooms and make the room feel soft and cozy. The paint color was chosen not by chance: it is harmoniously combined with the desert nature itself.
10. Advantages Of Mirrors. A mirror is considered one of the most important elements of bedroom decor. It can be done in the form of a small mosaic panel or a regular canvas in a custom-made frame. When decorating the bedroom with mirrors, remember that they will also visually enlarge your space.
This all-white bedroom looks like real heaven. Apparently, it is better to choose a soft bed frame and avoid accent colors to ensure restful sleep.
11. Pure Love And Nothing Extra. Fans of soothing tones will be delighted with a monochromatic bedroom without flashy colors. And this all-white space will definitely become their favorite.
At first glance, it may seem dull and gloomy, but the highlight of the room is the contrast of surfaces. Add more grayish hues to the bedroom walls and textiles. Let your white-painted walls become a timeless classic!
12. Some Special Elements. If you have quite a small space, don’t get discouraged — we have a solution! With white interiors, you can create a top-notch primary bedroom. Use a neutral color palette to achieve complete harmony.
Look at the decor of this room: the interior designer of this space has found the perfect match. Bed linens are featured by naturalness and contribute to complete relaxation.
13. Enjoy Serene Retreat. Experts say that the color white can emphasize forms and draw attention to accent pieces. Everything came together in this fabulous master bedroom: antique chests of drawers, a beige rug, and table lamps.
Such white bedrooms are striking in their beauty and exquisite style. Nothing gets lost against the white background but only stands out favorably.
14. Sunny Bedroom With Roman Shades. White walls double the amount of light in white bedrooms. Look how beautiful natural light fills this space! It also shades the gorgeous blue accents. We are talking about these lovely blue pillows: they look good on this soft bedroom furniture with a very, very soft bed frame.
Playing with different shades of white, you will get an interior that will never bore you. It will acquire sophistication and originality.
15. Posh White Bedroom Idea. The beauty of the crisp white interior is that it can be completely different: minimalist, elegant, calm, and pompous.
Speaking of this particular example, we can see a clean white ceiling, white walls, and padded white stools. A four-poster bed instead of the usual one will also fit flawlessly into this room. The cherry on top of this space is a gorgeous crystal chandelier.
16. Functional Wall-To-Wall Wardrobe. An open wardrobe will perfectly fit into a narrow bedroom. For a modern closet, a couple of shelves and a small shoe rack are enough for a complete set. Since you have a limited color palette, do not hesitate to use white to increase the space. You can choose a slightly beige shade for the bed: its frame should also be beige.
It’s nice that the versatility of white continues to attract the attention of designers and gives them unlimited scope for creativity.
17. Primary Bedroom With Ruffles. The white color palette is in perfect harmony with the natural materials and simplicity of this room. White linens with ruffles don’t look old-fashioned. Moreover, they add a unique touch.
When creating the perfect white bedroom, don’t forget that the most important thing is your comfort. Therefore, choose the softest and most pleasant to the touch materials.
18. Sound Sleep Under Starry Sky. Nowadays, having a roof window is a trend. Most often, it can be seen in the attic bedrooms. In this case, use as little decor as possible and maintain symmetry in the lines. Pastel and muted colors are a good match. Neutral bedding is also welcome.
In addition, you can visually divide the space into zones using the unusual shape of the roof. This bedroom features a super inviting atmosphere, lots of natural light, and plain walls with no accent colors.
19. Floral Curtains In Provence Bedroom. Bedrooms in Provence style often feature curtains with flowers. Such prints, due to their freshness and lightness, can create a truly spring mood in a compact sleeping area. Pops of color must be properly combined and not clutter up the room. As you can see, the ones in this picture go very nicely with the blue wallpaper bedroom wall.
The throw pillows echo the motifs of the curtains. We won’t see any clean lines here, but a riot of color and emotions is guaranteed.
20. Modern Touch. Only a few rooms in the house can affect a person’s mood and help create a welcoming environment, including a well-designed bedroom.
As you can notice, all-white bedding adds lightness and neatness to the room. White throw pillows and a gray bed frame look good in combination with minimalist curtains and a fluffy rug on the floor. The gem of this bedroom is a trendy mirror with LED lights.
21. Primary Bedroom Idea. The use of natural tones in white bedrooms is the golden mean between monochrome and contrast. Furniture such as beds or cabinets always takes center stage, and the rest of the decor is chosen to complement them.
The wooden floor, white walls, and gray headboard of the platform bed are in perfect harmony with the snow-white bedspread and pillows. This all-white bedroom captivates with its style and comfort.
22. Classic Color Combination. The combination of black and white is a classic. The bedroom made in this scheme is refined and elegant. With a greater amount of white furniture and decor, the room will be delicate. Meanwhile, the emphasis on black will add drama and gothic notes.
And here is a version of this technique for the sleeping space. Such an interior can be seen in the guest bedroom as well. In any variation, your white room will be incomparable!
23. Minimalist Yet Attractive. White and pale gray colors combined with plants create a fresh feel, perfect for decorating modern spaces. The bedroom furniture can also be gray. The white room in the photo has hints of unique style and restraint.
Accents can be not only items and finishes of varying shades but also different textures. For example, brick walls painted white, textured wallpaper, and a canvas stretch ceiling.
24. Fluffy White Decor Elements. All variations of white (milk, marble, ivory, pearl) are a universal option for bedroom design. White can not only make a room look airier. It also visually increases space, which is ideal for small bedrooms.
You can easily add zest to a white sleeping area with pastel curtains, fluffy pillows, and rugs. The color beige is perfect for this.
25. Chilly Mornings In Your Sleeping Place. White bedroom ideas give us a wide range of imagination, but when it comes to the ceiling, it’s pretty simple. You will succeed if you paint it white and hang a chandelier.
Feel free to use different textures for the rest. If you are a big believer that the bedroom is a sacred resting place, you will definitely love this interior.
26. Strawberries In Milk Theme. Splashes of pink or blue in white bedrooms may seem childish. But if you choose a delicate, unobtrusive shade combined with not pure white (ivory, baked milk), you will get the perfect result.
As you can see, the white palette is very diverse. The beauty of white paint is that it blends seamlessly with other colors when it is diluted correctly.
27. Perfect Eco-Friendly Bedroom. White paint is an excellent basis for implementing eco-style in the interior of a bedroom. The warm palette is particularly suitable for this room. Cream, sand, and brown tones will create a cozy atmosphere.
Here we will do without bright shades. Let clear geometric shapes, pure white color, and simple design be the main elements in the interior design of your white bedroom.
28. Keep It Minimalist. Your comfort directly depends on how well the bedroom is renovated and how it is designed. Therefore, the color palette plays a vital role.
In a white bedroom, the main thing is not to go overboard with the decor and stick to the idea of cleanliness and whiteness.
29. Quiet Place For One Person. Ideally, the interior of a small bedroom for one person should be done in light colors. It is important to understand that in a space designed for one person, unusual ideas can be implemented in any way.
And most importantly, you do not have to discuss the choice of aesthetic nuances with anyone. After all, this space is just for you.
30. Less Is More Bedroom. If you don’t like unnecessary details and splashes of color, you’ll probably be attracted to a minimalist bedroom design. As a rule, it is a bright space that is airy and comfy.
There must be a balance between creativity and harmony, and the atmosphere should be conducive to relaxation and enjoyment. No wonder bedrooms decorated in the style of minimalism are very comfortable and functional.
31. White Bedroom In Boho Style. Ethnic motifs, linen accessories, and wicker furniture are the keys to creating a boho-chic style. In the process of decorating, it is important to be aware of harmony and not overdo it with decorations.
Don’t be afraid to make your own decorations, like drying summer bouquets, weaving a dreamcatcher, or sewing pillow covers.
32. Plants Are Always Great. In recent years, indoor landscaping has become a global trend. And it turns out that greenery looks especially harmonious in white spaces. Unpretentious shade-loving plants are best suited for the bedroom since this place is often dark, quite dry, and warm.
The room space immediately enlivens with freshness. It looks particularly beautiful with a floor-to-ceiling window, as in the photo.
33. Soothing Green Space With White Bedding. It is not difficult to make the bedroom a cozy space for relaxation. Just think through all the details of the future design. How can you dilute the white bedroom? There is one green idea.
But if you overdo it with green tones, the room will not be comfortable for sleeping. Thus, it is better to stick to one basic color, such as white.
You have seen all 33 white bedroom ideas we have prepared. No wonder designers adore this color! Since it promotes a feeling of freedom and peace, which are so important these days, it makes sense to opt for the color white.